Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.46Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $58.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Fabio Viviani was growing up in a housing project in Florence, Italy, the center of his world was the kitchen, where his mother, grandmother, and especially his great-grandmother instilled in him a love for cooking and good food.
Now he shares the best of Italian home cooking while telling the story of his hardscrabble childhood, his success as a chef in the United States, and the women in his family who inspired him. In more than 150 delicious recipes, Viviani takes us from his family home, where his great-grandmother taught him to make staples like Italian Apple Cake and Homemade Ricotta, to the kitchen of a local trattoria, where he honed his craft cooking restaurant favorites like Gcchi and the Perfect Tiramisu, and then across Italy where he studied each region's finest recipes, from Piedmont's Braised Ossobuco to Emilia Romagna's Perfect Meat Sauce.
A gorgeously illustrated cookbook, Fabio's Italian Kitchen is a celebration of food and family that brings all the joy, fun, and flair that Fabio Viviani embodies to your kitchen.
Fabio Viviani was born in Florence, Italy, and became a sous chef at Il Pallaio, a trattoria in Firenze, at the age of sixteen. He w works as the owner and executive chef of Cafe Firenze, a rewned Italian restaurant in Ventura County, California, and Osteria Firenze, a Los Angeles Italian eatery. He has appeared on Top Chef (season five), Top Chef All Stars, and Life After Top Chef.
- Author BiographyBorn in Florence, Italy, Fabio Viviani began working at Il Pallaio, a Trattoria in Firenze, at the age of 14. Viviani thrived in the high pressure environment and managed to become sous chef two years later. He moved to Ventura County, California at the age of 27 and now works as the owner and executive chef of Cafe Firenze, a renowned Italian restaurant in Moorpark, California, and Firenze Osteria, a popular Los Angeles Italian eatery. He appeared on season 5 of Top Chef and earned a place among the final four contestants. Before he was eliminated from the competition, he was named Fan Favorite. Viviani returned to Bravo in 2010 to compete in their Top Chef All Stars edition and will appear on Life After Top Chef in fall 2012.
- Author(s)Fabio Viviani
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight921 g
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.23New
- AU $14.76New
- AU $23.87New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $31.51
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $30.46
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.01
- AU $32.19Trending at AU $36.30
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $44.34Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.