All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn Fable, the mortal realm and the world of the divine meld together when a young woman is chosen as the Champion of the Gods in order to save their world from a merciless goddess-queen threatening to absorb them into her growing empire. Loki, a god orphaned by his own pantheon, seeks out a young witch, Ophelia, to combine forces and find a way to rescue her people, while getting Loki back in good with the gods at the same time. But Loki isn't the only god who kws about his plans, and this goddess is greatly interested in his failure, and will stop at thing to make sure it happens. As Ophelia makes her way through this quest, she is joined by a promiscuous prince and his cautious best friend, as well as a very mad inventor in an adventure that takes them across the country and beyond in this epic story of friendship, love and kicking total ass.
- Author BiographySatu Niskanen is from Minnesconsin and has a passion for writing and for learning. She speaks Japanese and Korean, loves to travel, and particularly loves studying culture and society from all around the world. Follow Satu on Twitter @satu_niskanen, on Instagram at satu.niskanen, or like her Facebook page! Why not all three?
- Author(s)Satu Niskanen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1002 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jayna Sinn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.