All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
About this product
- DescriptionArchitects, landscape architects, interior designers, fabricators, and owner/developers seeking creative, green solutions for a wide array of structures-shelter, shade, and water protection; outdoor and indoor; permanent and temporary-will find a broad array of ideas in this visual catalog of the latest materials and methods for designing capies, tents, umbrellas, facades, signage, walls, and ceilings.
- Author BiographySamuel J. Armijos is Architect and Vice President for FabriTec Structures, a brand of USA Shade and Fabric Structures, and has been involved in the Tension Structure field since 1987. He has coordinated the design, engineering and construction of a variety of fabric structures around the world, from Costa Rica to Bangkok and New York to California. He is a contributing writer to Fabric Architecture, and was a Visiting Professor in the School of Architecture at Philadelphia University from 1993 to 1996. He has presented his AIA-approved Continuing Education presentation on Architectural Fabric Structures to a number of firms nationwide, and has spoken at many AIA, IFAI and Fabric Structure symposiums.
- Author(s)Samuel J. Armijos
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note476; insert with six fabric samples
- Weight1589 g
- Width262 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.