All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor those who love crafts, choosing to dye your own fabric is ather stage in the creative process of producing original hand-made items. This book shows you some of the fascinating ways in which fabric can be dyed quickly and easily. Now the techlogical process of making dyes has advanced and the palette available has broadened. In addition, dyes are much more stable, producing cloth that retains its vibrant hue. Whether you enjoy working with dye and want to experiment with different methods of using it, or you simply have a passion for unique hand-made crafts, you are sure to find inspiration here.
- Author BiographySusie Stokoe trained in textiles and for the last 10 years has worked as a freelance graphic artist, writer and project designer. Susie's published works include Silk Painting & Batik and Painting Fabric and Decorating Fabric: Print, Stencil, Paint and Dye Over100 Projects.
- Author(s)Susie Stokoe
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Weight499 g
- Width229 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.