All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1970s, if you had curly hair, you could sport an Afro. If you had straight hair, you could wear Dorothy Hamill's wedge cut or Farrah Fawcett's feathery flip. Both men and women disco-danced in bell-bottoms and platform shoes. However, equality in the fashion world was t eugh. The Women's Liberation Movement wanted women to have the same opportunities in business and education that men had. Read about the fashions, fads, pop culture icons, and world events of the 1970s.
- Author(s)Felicia Lowenstein Niven
- PublisherEnslow Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleFabulous Fashions of the Decades
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnslow Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width198 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.