All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of 14 beautiful bag and purse designs to take you through the week, with a pair of projects for each day and a design for every occasion. Whether it's Wednesday's 'Typo Bag' - great for a work conference - or the 'Quilter's Backpack' and 'Ticket Purse' - perfect for Sunday afteron trips - Susan Briscoe's new collection of practical designs is sure to inspire quilters of all abilities. Each of the daily duos uses a different quick and simple patchwork or applique method to make a complementary pair and require the same patchwork techniques, so quilters can try out the smaller item before embarking on the main bag. Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions ensure that the bags are as pleasurable to make as they are to use. Each pair is 'fat quarter friendly' and uses quick and simple methods popular with quilters, such as bias binding. All of the bags are accompanied by a variation that shows them off in a completely different colour scheme, effectively giving quilters 14 further inspirational designs.
- Author BiographySusan Briscoe has written a number of books about quilting and sewing for David & Charles, including the top-selling 21 Terrific Patchwork Bags. She writes for several quilting and sewing publications and has exhibited at major UK and international quilt shows. Susan is known for her Japanese influences and specializes in Japanese quilting styles and techniques.
- Author(s)Susan Briscoe
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication18/04/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Weight499 g
- Width212 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- maccove0306 Feb, 2017by
Will be making a few of these bags lovely
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.