Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're single or married, having a pleasurable and fulfilling sexual relationship includes devoting time to seduction and foreplay. All too often, dissatisfaction in a couple's sex life is due to the fact that they've forgotten how to seduce each other. Couples are often guilty of skipping foreplay altogether, instead going straight to the already established pleasure zones that once turned their partner on but which may longer do so. Dr. Pam has written this book to revive the neglected art of seduction, with tips and tricks specifically designed to stimulate each of the sexual senses: touch, sight, taste, smell and hearing, as well as the sixth sense, intuition. Packed with unique seduction and sex techniques for both new and established couples, Fabulous Foreplay offers sexy, easy-to-follow advice for even the most experienced lover.
- Author BiographyDr. Pam Spurr is a well-known media psychologist, life coach, broadcaster and sex writer. As a sex and love doc she has advised millions of people through magazine, newspaper and internet columns, radio and television programs, and her number-one bestselling books.
- Author(s)Dr Pam Spurr
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.