Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWriter and broadcaster Peta Mathias is a woman who has never been afraid to embrace life with all its glorious inconsistencies, joys and heartbreaks. In Fabulous , she becomes every woman's confidante, as she shares with us the wisdom she has learnt over years of living outrageously. She is a woman who appreciates the importance of a gorgeous pair of shoes and the perfect shade of lipstick. She kws the value of good friends, great music, lively conversation, beautiful surroundings and a one-way ticket to an exotic destination. And having loved and lost - more than once - Peta also has her own theories on why relationships begin and end. And then there's the sex chapter! Inspirational, razor-witted and irresistibly funny, Fabulous is a must-read for each and every fabulous woman out there.
- Author BiographyPeta Mathias was born in New Zealand and began her career as a registered nurse before moving to Canada, where she lived for six years and worked as a toxicotherapist. She then lived in Paris for ten years and worked as a chef and ran her own restaurant. Since 1990, she has been based in Auckland, where she writes books and fronts prime-time food and travel programmes. In 2006, she founded a company hosting gastronomic adventures in Uzes in the south of France, Marrakesh and Rajasthan, and in 2008 she set up her own television production company to produce cookery DVDs and television series of her culinary trips.
- Author(s)Peta Mathias
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date29/11/2016
- Content Noteintegrated b/w illustrations
- Weight232 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.