All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Alice fell down the rabbit hole she found a magic drink and a magic cake. Today many of us are still searching for the magic formula when it comes to finances but sadly it doesn't exist. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you knew that it was up to you, right? There are unicorns, fairy godmothers or magical shoes coming to save you but you do have something very important which fairytale characters often don't have. Choice. The problem is many of us are carrying such twisted money messages around with us that we aren't exercising choice. That's why I wrote this book - to challenge your mindset in a cheeky, fun way and to show you where you could be heading but, just as importantly, what an alternative ending might look like. That way we can be our own fairy godmothers and prince charmings and financially save ourselves. Fabulous But Broke is a collection of financial fairytales which highlight money messages we carry with us and suggest an alternative, happy ending. From these stories I hope you will be inspired to write your own financial fairytale to make the right decisions for financial freedom, opportunity and happiness for today and the rest of your life.
- Author(s)Melissa Browne
- PublisherThe Messenger Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThe Messenger Group
- Width195 mm
- Height195 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.