All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains everything you need to start face painting! There's a huge variety of fun faces to choose from: go for a wild animal and paint a giraffe or tiger; a dainty Sw Queen or pretty Flower Garland; scare your friends with a terrifying Zombie or a nasty Witch. Clear, step-by-step photographic instructions mean that all the faces are easy to follow and try, plus there are tips and suggestions for ways to tweak the designs. All projects use a set colour palette and are carefully chosen to appeal to girls and boys alike. Readers of all abilities can get stuck in as each project is graded with a difficulty rating of 1 to 5. A 'techniques and materials' section outlines everything you need to start face painting, from paints, to different brushes and sponges. Tips and techniques are described so you can practise your painting skills before your begin. This book is sure to provide hours of fun!
- Author BiographyKaren Harvey is a talented face painter and won the Professional Face Painter of the Year in 2014. As well as painting faces for children's parties and fairs, Karen also paints baby bumps and body art! Karen lives in Hertfordshire with her family and two dogs.
- Author(s)Senior Lecturer in Cultural History Karen Harvey
- PublisherQEB Publishing
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQEB Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width206 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.