All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn step-by-step training sessions conducted at your own pace, you will learn to: Recognize strong emotions before people even realize what they are feeling. Gain confidence to prevail in negotiations of all kinds. Anticipate and neutralize conflict before major issues surface. Spot the moment when a prospect is ready to say yes! Notice the exact moment when someone is genuinely attracted to you. Have a winning advantage in financial enterprises. Identify and respond to character traits hidden in plain sight on the face. Apply new skills to succeed in numerous kinds of relationships. ranging from poker games to romance to creating and transforming business partnerships. This guidebook, the first of three volumes (paperbacks and e-books), consists of coaching sessions with Sherry Lane, plus exercises that she recommends in her workshops. These original exercises reinforce each concept and lesson by close observations in actual face-to-face encounters.
- Author BiographySherry Lane, the principal author of this book, is a professional face reader and artist living and working in New York City. Her caricatures have been published as a regular feature in Star Magazine, and have been included in books and corporate collections. With guidance from her mentor, Dr. Timothy Mar, master Chinese Physiognomist (face reader) and diplomat, she acquired her specialized knowledge and skills. She also studied the psychology of micro-expressions--a research-based system of interpreting emotions in facial expressions developed by evolutionary psychologist Paul Ekman. Drawing upon both Eastern and Western teachings of face reading she developed practical applications and a unified system. Sherry Lane introduced her co-author Richard Lacey, Ed.D., an expert in education and personality development, to face reading. Together they combined the work of modern psychologists to develop, test and teach this Face-to-Face, Eye-to-Eye face reading system.
- Author(s)Richard Lacey
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleFace-To-Face, Eye-To-Eye
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.