All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the life and work of one of the leading British social workers of the 20th century. The wife of Donald Winnicott, an analysand of Melanie Klein, a wartime invator in helping evacuated children, a teacher and mentor to a generation of British social workers and a gifted psychoanalyst, Clare Winnicott's life encompassed a remarkable richness of relationships and accomplishments.
- Author BiographyJoel Kanter, MSW, LCSW has been a practicing social worker since completing his graduate education at Smith College School for Social Work in 1974. A graduate of the Advanced Psychotherapy Training Program at the Washington School of Psychiatry, he is currently a Senior Clinician with Fairfax County (Virginia) Mental Health Services and is in private practice in Silver Spring, Maryland. He has taught, lectured and written extensively on many topics involving the community treatment of mentally ill clients, including case management, family consultation and day treatment. His publications in these areas include several books and over twenty chapters and articles.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight522 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJoel Kanter
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.