All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFacebook as a Weapon is world's first book originally published serially on the social network and debuting in print thereafter. Journalist Ivo Scepavic's book allowed people to comment on Facebook as a Weapon and their comments have entered the printed book. The move opens new views on publishing industry of the future. It is a crossover between the traditional book publishing and the future of the publishing industry. Facebook as a Weapon portrays a Russian girl Anna Sultanbekova living in Croatia and plotting revenge against the people who bullied her; they tease her because she opposes using smartphones or an iPad, and so w she plans to use Facebook to get back at them.
- Author(s)Ivo Scepanovic
- Date of Publication10/04/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationCroatia (Local Name: Hrvatska)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight175 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.