All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFACES OF GRIEF shares wisdom from well-kwn writers, along with the personal stories of more than 20 individuals who have found strength to go on with their lives after losing a precious child, a loving parent, a special sibling, or other loved ones. Though the tapestry of their lives may forever be woven with poignant threads of grief and sorrow, their courageous stories are testimonies of hope--hope that even though you may never get over your grief, you can get through it.
- Author BiographyDr. Sherry Hoppe is a retired university president and author. Her other books include the loss of a spouse, addiction, daily devotionals, a true story about the historic trial of her husband, and higher education.
- Author(s)Dr Sherry Lee Hoppe,Sherry Lee Hoppe
- PublisherPine Rose Press LLC
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPine Rose Press LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.