All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA timely update of the most authoritative and popular textbook currently available on the region in the UK, this third edition of our bestselling title outlines the recent exciting developments of the most dynamic region in the developing world. The resurgence of left-wing politics, the continuing struggle between indigeus peoples and the interests of global capital, on-going environmental struggles which have major implications for the rest of the world - all described in Green's accessible and authoritative style. This third edition has been extensively updated and enlarged, with new sections on indigeus protest and social movements, the environment, democratisation, corruption, and the rise of the new left.
- Author BiographyDuncan Green is the author of several books on Latin America, including Hidden Lives: Voices of Children in Latin American and Silent Revolution: the Rise of market Economics in Latin America (Both Latin America Bureau). He is currently Head of Research at Oxfam.
- Author(s)Duncan Green
- PublisherLatin America Bureau
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLatin America Bureau
- Content Note5 b/w photographs
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.