All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is possible to rub certain zones of your face to relieve a backache or the beginnings of a migraine. It is likewise possible to stop a common cold from developing in less than a minute. Facial reflexology, one of the simplest and most effective healthcare methods, provides rapid relief for many of these common ailments. Developed in 1980 by Vietnamese doctors in Ho Chi Minh City as a less invasive alternative to facial acupuncture, facial reflexology uses healing principles based on the I Ching and Buddhist teachings. The therapy is simple eugh that it can be self-administered by a beginner with immediate results and is also a valuable tool for healthcare professionals. In Facial Reflexology Marie-France Muller introduces this healing practice to the English-speaking world for the first time. She describes the mechanics of facial reflexology--facial diagsis, facial pressure points, reflex zones, massage and pressure techniques--and provides healing routines both for treating acute ailments and maintaining overall good health. Included is an extensive dictionary of more than 200 common ailments, accompanied by therapeutic instructions and easy-to-follow diagrams of the points to be stimulated, for complaints such as indigestion, asthma, pinched nerves, fatigue, insomnia, menstrual cramps, migraines, high blood pressure, sprains, pulled muscles, and even the common cold.
- Author BiographyMarie-France Muller, M.D., N.D., has a Ph.D. in clinical psychology and has worked as a naturopathic doctor for more than 25 years. She leads workshops and lectures throughout Europe on different aspects of natural healing, including mineral therapy and facial reflexology. She has written many books published in French and is the author in English of Colloidal Minerals and Trace Elements.
- Author(s)Marie-France Muller
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Content Note507 b&w illustrations
- Weight806 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- lavenderblues7826 Nov, 2015by
A must have in every household!!!
It's the BEST knowledge that anyone should acquire towards maintaining well-being and self-healing oneself
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.