All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWork-based learning routes are a flexible and invative way to gain Higher Education qualifications. This book reflects that flexibility and prepares tutors for helping work-based students learn in a variety of ways. It covers the major aspects of work-based learning, including: APL; work-based projects; quality assurance; and use of techlogy.
- Author BiographyRuth Helyer is Head of Workforce Development (Research & Policy) at Teesside University, UK and a National Teaching Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitlePalgrave Teaching and Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note18 black & white tables, 15 figures
- Weight375 g
- Width139 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRuth Helyer
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.