Facilitating with Ease!: Core Skills for Facilitators, Team Leaders and Members, Managers, Consultants, and Trainers by Ingrid Bens (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $86.07Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $105.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the publication of the first edition of Facilitating with Ease! in 2000, this bestselling book has become the go-to reference for anyone who wants to become skilled in the art of facilitation. This thoroughly revised and updated third edition includes easy-to-follow instructions, techniques, and hands-on tools. Facilitating with Ease! offers the basics on running productive meetings with confidence and includes the information needed to train others to become skilled facilitators as well. Filled with dozens of exercises, surveys, and checklists that can be used to transform anyone into an effective facilitator, this revised editioncovers new topics such as: * Why and when leaders should facilitate and how to manage neutrality * Diversity, globalization, new techlogies, and employee engagement * When leaders should facilitate and when others should do it * Sharing facilitation with others * This new edition also includes meeting design template, surveys, and questionnaires Praise for Facilitating with Ease! Facilitating With Ease! provides clear and effective guidelines for group facilitation. In China we are using this book to help organizations develop facilitative leaders who can successfully invoke the spirit of cooperation and team synergy. ?Ren Wei, professional facilitator, X'ian, China Facilitating With Ease! helps beginners as well as experienced facilitators find their way among different aspects of facilitation. Easy to understand, this book provides insight into the principles of facilitation and examples of practical applications for concrete situations. ?Sieglinde Hinger, Siemens Corporation, Austria Facilitating with Ease! is the fundamental read if you want to be an effective facilitator. We refer to it all the time and consider it a core competency for our consultants. ?Ian Madell, managing director, LEVEL5 Branded Business Advisors, Toronto, Canada If you're only going to buy one book on facilitation, this is the one to buy! That's what we tell the managers, consultants and facilitators who attend our facilitation training programs. It's a gold mine of ideas, resources and practical tools. ?Ronnie McEwan, director, Kinharvie Institute, Glasgow, Scotland I have been using Ingrid's materials for many years and find her books to be far above everything else out there. This latest revision builds on what was already great and will surely increase the effectiveness of any practitioner. ?Mark Vilbert, program leader, Boeing Leadership Center
- Author BiographyIngrid Bens is a consultant and trainer whose special areas of expertise are facilitation skills, team building, conflict management, and employee and organizational change. Bens is the founder of both Participative Dynamics, a consulting firm located in Sarasota, Florida, and Facilitation Tutor, an on-line learning portal.
- Author(s)Ingrid Bens
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.