All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
About this product
- DescriptionMore than $350 million per year is spent on discrimination lawsuits. When other costs, such as turn-over are included, that cost jumps to an estimated $64 billion! Prevention through training is the best way to protect your employees, your clients and your business. Take control by taking training into your own hands! Message from the Author: I firmly believe in the words of Nelson Mandela, Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. I designed these trainings to make it possible for anyone to conduct the most crucial trainings that can help protect their employees, clients and business and make a positive impact in their business, community and the world!
- Author BiographyCaroline Wee has a degree in, and a passion for, communication. She believes that we all have the ability and responsibility to leave the world a better place than when we came into it. Caroline founded Wee Communicate which provides corporate training and public speaking as a way to make a positive difference in the world. Wee Communicate is designed to bring people closer together through the power of communication by following the words of Nelson Mandela who said, Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
- Author(s)Caroline V Wee
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.