All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the moment it was first published, Facility Management became the ultimate reference for facility and design professionals who want to create a productive workplace that corresponds to the short and long term goals of their corporation. This Second Edition provides complete, fully up to date information and guidance on the evolving facility management profession that will help facility professionals and their service providers meet and exceed these goals.
- Author BiographyEDMOND P. RONDEAU, AIA, CFM, is an IFMA Fellow and is the General Manager, Real Estate in the Real Estate Development Office at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, where he is responsible for the acquisition and management of owned and leased properties for the university and associated organizations. ROBERT KEVIN BROWN, PhD, CRE, AICP, is President, Robert K. Brown & Associates and is the chair emeritus of the Department of Real Estate in the College of Business Administration at Georgia State University. PAUL D. LAPIDES, CPA, MBA, is a professor of management and entrepreneurship at the Michael J. Coles College of Business at Kennesaw State University (Georgia) where he founded and serves as Director of the nationally recognized Corporate Governance Center.
- Author(s)Edmond P. Rondeau,Paul D. Lapides,Robert Kevin Brown
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1194 g
- Width186 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.