Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the leading physicians in their respective fields - psychiatry and oncology - Facing Cancer is the only reference that combines top-tier medical information and compassionate counsel on cancer, its causes, and treatments with a caring approach to the emotional aspects of living with this diagsis. This book gives you solid, trustworthy information in distinctive chapters that answer the most pertinent questions about cancer. It features integrative and complementary therapies, including faith and prayer, and the best medical advice on nutritional and other health-building lifestyle changes.
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHORS Theodore A. Stern, M.D., is Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and Chief of the Avery D. Weisman Psychiatry Consultation Service at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. Board certified in psychiatry and neurology, Dr. Stern is the author or co-author of more than 200 scientific articles and book chapters and 10 books, including The Massachusetts General Hospital Guide to Primary Care Psychiatry. Mikkael A. Sekeres, M.D., M.S., is a staff oncologist at The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Assistant Professor of Medicine at The Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University, and a former Clinical Fellow at Harvard Medical School. A leading oncologist, Dr. Sekeres has written on topics in oncology for both the medical professional as well as the general public. His work has been published in both scientific and nonscientific journals.
- Author(s)Mikkael A. Sekeres,Theodore A. Stern
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Out-of-print date14/11/2008
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.