All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionFacing Terror is an interdisciplinary effort to examine the sociopolitical roots and consequences of radical right extremism and domestic terrorism in the United States. This work is an analytical treatment of contemporary domestic terrorism and the groups and leaders associated with such extremism. Presented and organized in textbook form, complete with instructional aids, authors Jim Rodgers and Tim Kullman incorporate the social science model of system's based, policy analysis in the study of American policy responses to domestic terrorism from 1970 to the present.
- Author BiographyJim Rodgers is Professor of Political Science, Saint Mary's University of Minnesota. Tim Kullman is an Instructor in the Department of Sociology and Criminal Justice, Saint Mary's University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Jim Rodgers,Tim Kullman
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight217 g
- Width135 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.