Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFacing the Music is about the challenges faced by three music students - Ben, Holly and Joe, over a six year period. Ben's father and sister were killed in a car crash, and he despises his mother's new boy friend, Holly's parents have split up, leaving her devastated, and Joe suffers from dyslexia and petit mal. But with the help and guidance of their pia teacher, Angus McKenzie, a World War Two veteran, they learn, while approaching adulthood, to overcome their difficulties, as they form bonds with their teacher, and each other, that will last a lifetime.
- Author BiographyAn Air Navigator in World War Two, George Culling was successively a Head Teacher, Principal Lecturer in Education in a Polytechnic, and Director of the British Council's Schools and Teacher Training Department. Following retirement he tutored and examined for the Open University, and taught the piano. His hobbies include piano-playing, current affairs, reading, walking, gardening and writing.
- Author(s)George Culling
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.56Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.