All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThink you can spot the fake? Think again. It's going to be a lot harder than you think to pick out the BS. Each entry hides one well-crafted fib among a pair of unbelievable truths. And it's up to you to figure out what's fascinating and what's fabricated on everything from koala bears to Confucius to high-fructose corn syrup. Was Cleopatra the last Egyptian pharaoh? Can you really make diamonds out of tequila? Is the platypus actually poisous? A flip of the page reveals whether you're right or wrong as well as more information on the true trivia--and why you might've fallen for the fake fact. You'll really need to kw your sh*t if you plan on correctly calling bullsh*t.
- Author BiographyNeil Patrick Stewart (Santa Monica, CA) is a freelance writer, copy-editor, and fact-checker. But can you guess what he isn't*? * Married to an actress from the FOX series Lie to Me. * Part of the Tony-winning development team for In the Heights. * Related to both Neil Patrick Harris and Sir Patrick Stewart. *It's the last one - but that's a pretty cool name, right?
- Author(s)Neil Patrick Stewart
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.