All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFactories of Death details the activities of the Japanese army scientists that conducted numerous horrifying experiments upon live human beings. It investigates who from the upper echelons of the Japanese military and political establishments knew of the experiments, also the question of whether or t Allied POWs were subjected to such tests, and the nature of the deal that was brokered with US authorities after the war. This new edition has been completely updated, and contains an entirely new chapter detailing the numerous revelations that have surfaced since the book's initial publication in 1994.
- Author BiographySheldon H. Harris is Professor Emeritus of History at California State University, Northridge. He began his research on Japanese biological experiments in Manchuria in 1984.
- Author(s)Sheldon H. Harris
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2002
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note25 colour illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.