All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.36Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the challenges faculty fathers face in navigating the demands of work and family.
- Author BiographyMargaret W. Sallee is Assistant Professor of Higher Education at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York. She is coeditor (with Jaime Lester) of Establishing the Family-Friendly Campus: Models for Effective Practice.
- Author(s)Margaret W. Sallee
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.