All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionFaculty Groups That Work will take the research and theory of work groups from the social sciences and illustrate the concepts with examples, illustrations, and best practices drawn from schools. Susan Wheelan is an expert in teams and work groups and has worked extensively in education at all levels. She includes multiple surveys, assessments, and instruments for team members and team leaders to measure their skills and target areas for improvement. Teambuilding activities are also included to help move teams through the different development stages, making this book perfect for staff development.
- Author BiographySusan A. Wheelan, PhD, is president of GDQ Associates, Inc. She was professor of Psychological Studies and faculty director of the Training and Development Center at Temple University. She has worked in a number of school, hospital, and clinical settings. Dr. Wheelan received Temple University's Great Teacher Award in 1992. She is coeditor of The Lewin Legacy: Field Theory in Current Practice and Advances in Field Theory. She coauthored How to Discipline Without Feeling Guilty. Dr. Wheelan is the author of Facilitating Training Groups, Group Processes: A Developmental Perspective, The Handbook of Group Research and Practice, and Creating Effective Teams: A Guide for Members and Leaders. She has written numerous articles for publication as well. Dr. Wheelan has provided consultation to a wide variety of organizations. She has led workshops and training seminars on such topics as Executive Development, The Role of the Internal Consultant, Working in Teams, Management Skills, Communication Skills, Dealing With Difficult Employees, Leadership, Conflict Management, and many more. She has been an invited speaker in Sweden, Norway, England, Ireland, Israel, the Netherlands, and throughout the United States. Topics included group and organizational development, diversity, and conflict management.
- Author(s)Susan A. Wheelan
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication06/01/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.