All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStep into the land of a faery king, beautiful maiden, dragons, unicorn and griffin. This story poem was created by the inspiration of an actual castle in Southern Wales, Castle Coch. Set on a small hilltop in the middle of a magical feeling wood, this tiny castle captured the imagination of the author/illustrator Tyler Hollis. The story unfolded in a whispered memory of what could have been, as Tyler strolled through the rooms and hallways. Beautiful cameo style drawings make you feel as if you are walking through this magical castle with her in ather time and place where faeries and magic abound.
- Author(s)Tyler Hollis
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication09/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tyler Hollis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.