All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionVery valuable for solving, correcting, and avoiding critical material failure problems ...well organized and presented. - Charles A. Harper, president of Techlogy Seminars, Inc., and author and editor of numerous technical books, including the Electronic Packaging and Interconnection Handbook . It expertly analzes failures in common materials. Perfect for engineers, Failure Analysis of Engineering Materials is the best tool for expert investigation and analysis of component failures. This is the premier one-stop reference for material failure information. It is designed-to-be-used introduction to principals and practices. It is ideal for failure inquiries involving metals, ceramics, plastics, composites, and electronic materials. It has practical, hands-on help with selecting and justifying analytic methods. It includes: 500 illustrations; pinpoints fracture type with comparative fractographs; and can be used as expert examples in reports.
- Author BiographyCHARLES R. BROOKS is Professor of Metallurgical Engineering and Alumni Distinguished Service Professor Emeritus at the University of Tennessee. He has received several teaching awards, including the M.E. Brooks Distinguished Faculty Award of the College of Engineering and the Albert Easton White Teaching Award from ASM International. He is also a Fellow of ASM International. ASHOK CHOUDHURY is Commercialization Manager for the Office of Technology Transfer at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee. He is the recipient of several teaching awards and technology transfer awards, and a co-recipient of an R&D 100 Award.
- Author(s)Ashok Choudhury,Charlie R. Brooks
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note500 illustrations
- Weight973 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.