All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Reylds is recognised internationally as one of the leaders of the school effectiveness and school improvement movement, and Failure Free Education? brings together for the first time many of his most influential and provocative pieces. Drawing on the author's work from over three decades, these extracts from his seminal books, chapters, papers and articles combine to give a unique overview of how the movement developed, the problems involved in the application of the kwledge and the disciplines' potentially glittering future w. The book also covers the issues raised by, and lessons learned from, his close involvement with English government educational policymaking from the mid 1990s to date. This book is essential reading for those who seek to understand how we can make every school a good school, and what the obstacles may be to achieving that goal.
- Author BiographyDavid Reynolds is Professor of Education at the University of Plymouth, UK.
- Author(s)David Reynolds
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables
- Weight480 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.