All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntimidated by knitting with all the colours needed to create a beautiful Fair Isle pattern? Now you can get the look of colourwork knitting with the ease of Tunisian crochet! With photo-illustrated instructions on the basics of Tunisian crochet readers will also receive detailed directions and tips on how to work Tunisian with more than one colour at a time.
- Author BiographyBrenda Bourg is coeditor of Talking Crochet Newsletter and creates crochet patterns for Crochet World, Red Heart Yarn, Knit Picks, Cast On, and others. She also sells her designs through Ravelry and Craftsy. She resides in Colorado.
- Author(s)Brenda Bourg
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note160 Colour Illustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width202 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.