All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichael is going to the Fair for the first time with his friends and t his family. Chapter One shows how he works hard to earn his own money to take with him to the Fair. He finds jobs in his neighborhood, but as he earns money, he also spends money. When the Fair arrives in town, will Michael have eugh money saved? In the second chapter, Michael is at the Fair with his friends. Michael spends money on food and games of chance. Will he have eugh money to last throughout the day? The challenge is to calculate throughout the story how much money Michael earns to take with him to the Fair; how much he spends there; and how much, if any, he has when he goes home at the end of a long day.
- Author(s)Gloria Ferguson
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.