All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book asks what is the quality of participation in contemporary art and performance? Has it been damaged by cultural policies which have 'entrepreneurialized' artists, cut arts funding and cultivated corporate philanthropy? Has it been fortified by crowdfunding, pop-ups and craftsmanship? And how can it help us to understand social welfare?
- Author BiographyJen Harvie is Professor of Contemporary Theatre and Performance at Queen Mary, University of London, UK. She is co-author of The Routledge Companion to Theatre and Performance and co-editor of Palgrave Macmillan's series Theatre & .
- Author(s)Jen Harvie
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitlePerformance Interventions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight324 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.