About this product
- DescriptionFrom chocolate and tea to flowers and cotton, discover the history of fair trade and its products. Learn what difference fair trade makes to the people producing the goods, what the ten princlples of fair trade are, and how fair trade practices affect the environment. Read an interview with a worker from a fair trade project in India, debate the issues surrounding fair trade, make a fair trade ice cream sundae and find out amazing fair trade stats and facts.
- Author BiographyJillian Powell has an MA in English from Cambridge University and an M.Phil in Art History from the Courtauld Institute, London. She is an experienced writer of children's fiction and non-fiction, and has written on many social issues.
- Author(s)Jillian Powell
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleExplore!
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note30 - 50 colour photographs
- Weight164 g
- Width220 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.