All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe great World's Fairs and Expositions staged around the world since the mid-nineteenth century were among the largest and most dramatic cultural events ever staged. In both beneficial and detrimental ways, they affected the lives of tens of millions of people. Fair World tells the story of these extraordinary exhibitions from the Victorian period to the present day.
- Author BiographyPaul Greenhalgh is Director of the Sainsbury Centre for the Visual Arts at the University of East Anglia. His former roles include Director and President of the Corcoran Gallery of Art in Washington DC, President of NSCAD University in Canada, and Head of Research at the V&A Museum in London.
- Author(s)Paul Greenhalgh
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNewbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note200
- Weight2300 g
- Width262 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.