All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFairfield Porter Raw is a major survey of the work of this important contemporary artist, and features up to 40 works on paper and board, including a facsimile from one of the artist's sketchbooks reproduced over two-pages of the book. This volume provides a very strong and highly accessible survey of the key developments in the career of this major modern American landscape artist, whose studio was on Long Island's Eastern Shore. It features an introductory essay by Klaus Ottmann, Robert Lehman Curator at The Parrish Art Museum.
- Author BiographyKlaus Ottmann is Robert Lehman Curator, at The Parrish Art Museum, Southampton, New York, and an independent scholar. He is author of 'Color Symbolism: the Eranos Lectures' (2005); 'The Human Argument: the Writings of Agnes Denes' (2007).
- Author(s)Klaus Ottmann
- PublisherD Giles Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2010
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintD Giles Ltd
- Content Note25 b&w, 45 col
- Weight689 g
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.