All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen G. Brandon Sisnett dies at his computer a mild spring day in March, he leaves behind two unfinished works in his Montreal home. One, a political tract typical of the kind of rant the reclusive writer was famous for, the other an unexpected box of short fiction ne of his publishers was aware existed. At first read a seemingly random collection of ...fragments and miscellanea, it soon becomes clear the stories contain a mystery surrounding the sad death of the Barbadian-born authors four-year-old daughter, his retreat from society, and the recurring name of Fairield. An amazing book, Sandifords newest collection is an intimate, insightful look at how we all strive to live with the memory of love and loss.
- Author BiographyRobert Edison Sandiford is a founding editor of ArtsEtc: The Premier Cultural Guide to Barbados (artsetcbarbados.com) and has worked as a journalist, book publisher, video producer with Warm Water Productions, and teacher. He has won awards for both his writing and editing, including Barbados Governor General's Award of Excellence in Literary Arts and the Harold Hoyte Award, and been shortlisted for the Frank Collymore Literary Award. He still divides his time between Canada and Barbados.
- Author(s)Robert Edison Sandiford
- PublisherDC Books,Canada
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMontreal, QC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDC Books,Canada
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.