All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFairness versus Welfare poses a bold challenge to contemporary moral philosophy by showing that most moral principles conflict more sharply with welfare than is generally recognized. In particular, the authors demonstrate that all principles that are t based exclusively on welfare will sometimes favour policies under which literally everyone would be worse off.
- Author BiographyLouis Kaplow is Professor of Law at Harvard Law School. Steven Shavell is Samuel R. Rosenthal Professor of Law at Harvard Law School.
- Author(s)Louis Kaplow,Steven Shavell
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight908 g
- Width162 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.