About this product
- DescriptionChildren will love learning how to reinterpret popular fairy tale characters in cartoon form, as well as design their own fantasy characters, all with a colorful, silly touch. Featured sections cover characteristics, expressions, and gestures that make a whimsical, magical cartoon character come to life on the page, as well as creative ideas and techniques for rendering mythical characters. Projects include widely recognized fairy tale figures and characters from classic stories, fables, and legend, including princesses, fairies, knights, dragons, giants, and more, reinterpreted in a fun, kid-friendly style!
- Author(s)Dave Garbot
- PublisherWalter Foster Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCartooning for Kids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.