About this product
- DescriptionCreating magic has never been easier. Enjoy all the relaxing and meditative benefits to coloring in the fantasy realm. Includes basic coloring instruction for using colored pencils, markers, crayons and even pastels. Readers will enjoy coloring these beautiful, fantastical creatures and backgrounds.
- Author BiographyBarbara Lanza creates art for children's books, greeting cards, collectibles, doll designs and more. Her clients include Scholastic/Cartwright, Western Publishing, Harcourt, Putnam, Drake Galleries, Dover Publications, Timeless Treasures, Trend Micro and may more. She has written two art instruction books with IMPACT, Enchanting Fairies (9781581809565) and Enchanting Elves (9781600613074).
- Author(s)Barbara Lanza
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBetterway Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.