All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionKat tices the missing fairydragons first. This means that she must find them. As this sensitive and loving young elf makes her journey, will she learn what she really needs to do?
- Author BiographyOriginally from Vermont, Ann now lives in Virginia with her family (those still at home). With a blended family of seven kids spreading out around the country, there has never been a dull moment. Ann's childhood was spent moving around a lot. Now settled, she is a home-schooling mom. Ann has a love of books from childhood and continues to nurture that love in our children and now grandchildren -- always nurturing their imaginations. Along with publishing several books, Ann is active in the community, fighting illiteracy, with the founding and facilitating of a Creative Writing Club and volunteer tutoring at the Adult Learning Center. Struggling with disabilities of her own. She tries not to overdo things... not always listening to her own advice. Her dry, sarcastic, and often corny wit finds its way into her writing. She pulls from life's experiences, both hers and others, for inspiration... always sharing, growing, and learning.
- Author(s)Ann Snizek
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.