All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionExplore a fantasy world of fairytales and daydreams! This new coloring book by Angela Traunig contains 30 one-sided original illustrations. Let your curiosity take you to the Himalayas to visit a Buddhist temple. Dive under the ocean to discover a mermaid castle. Float away on a hot air balloon ride with a whimsical narwhal! Stretch your imagination and enjoy endless hours of coloring fun.
- Author BiographyAngela lives in small town Connecticut, amongst the snow fairies and garden snails. She is a children's illustrator and mixed media artist by trade, but always comes back to her first love, a simple pencil. Her ink pens and sketchbooks are always within reach, and with two little boys, kittens, rescue dogs, and her bountiful cottage gardens, inspiration is never hard to find.
- Author(s)Angela Traunig
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.