All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWhether believer, sceptic, agstic, atheist, or something other, these twenty-four authors share a fascinating, daring, and multifaceted perspective on what faith means (or doesn't mean). The collection of personal essays includes bestselling authors such as Anne Perry, who writes about a deeply spiritual faith that embraces and sustains her through every step of her life. Caroline Leavitt writes about tarot cards, mediums, and quantum physics to explain her concept of faith. Afghan-American author Tamim Ansary beautifully captures his childhood curiosity amidst his Islamic views. There is the irrepressible Malachy McCourt's anti-religion rant, and then Pam Houston's signature wit and sense of irony, which gives the question of faith a surprising twist. Honest, provocative, and candid, Faithbegins a larger conversation and invites the question: What do you believe?
- Author BiographyVictoria Zackheim is the author of the novel The Bone Weaver and editor of five anthologies, the most recent being Exit Laughing: How Humor Takes the Sting Out of Death. Her screenplay, Maidstone, is in development, as is her play, Entangled. She writes documentary films and teaches creative nonfiction/personal essay in the UCLA Extension Writers' Program. Victoria is a 2010 San Francisco Library Laureate. She lives in San Francisco, California.
- PublisherBeyond Words Publishing
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHillsboro, Oregon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeyond Words Publishing
- Weight268 g
- Width139 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byVictoria Zackheim
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.