All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA transparent and raw glimpse into a lifetime of laughter and pain, joy and loss, and an unshakable faith. A real life affirmation of the love of God from a woman who swears too much, laughs until she srts, cries easily and wears her heart on her sleeve. Sometimes inappropriate and incredibly juvenile for a woman her age, but always demonstrating her love of God, friends and a work in process in loving herself. A snapshot of a woman with a past, scars and tattoos to mark her journey through life, and a story that is t uniquely her own. It is also your story...
- Author BiographyAnnisa Swanson lives in Northern Illinois with her incredibly supportive husband. Together, they have two gorgeous grandchildren. She has been a hairstylist for nearly thirty years and has a deep passion for touching people's lives, not only the outside, but deep inside. Her colorful outward appearance is not to be outdone by her lively and colorful approach to life and love.
- Author(s)Annisa Swanson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.