All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe recent Church Growth Research (see www.churchgrowthresearch.org.uk) identifies that the successful transmission of faith to children and young people is a key factor in stemming decline and promoting growth. This book explores the cultural and theological reasons as to why this is the case and makes research-based recommendations for the faith formation of children and young people. The central argument is that church communities need to engage in deliberate strategies that help foster 'intentional Christian Communities' within which children and young people can form and sustain Christian identity.
- Author BiographyDr Nick Shepherd is CEO of the Institute for Children, Youth and Mission (formerly the Centre for Youth Ministry) and has twenty years' experience in face-to-face youth work as well as expertise in project management, policy development and strategy. Nick is a regular speaker at conferences and events on youth, mission and Church and is a Reader in the Church of England.
- Author(s)Nick Shepherd
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.