All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to faith, there is one size fits all approach, as different people believe in different ways. This book provides a new way of looking at the ways different people understand and relate to the divine, and how spiritual directors need to be aware of this when assessing clients, making recommendations and assessing progress. The book divides into six broad styles and discusses each style with case studies to illustrate each style. Also included are suggestions of useful ways to guide believers in each style group. It also suggests ways to help those in transition from one style to ather. As part of the Spiritual Directors International (SDI) series, you can be sure that each book offers solid practical advice based on thorough foundations.
- Author BiographyJohn Mabry teaches spiritual direction, world religions, and interfaith theology. He holds a masters degree in creation spirituality and a doctorate in world religions. He has served as editor of Presence: An International Journal of Spiritual Direction. He is co-pastor of Grace Episcopal Church in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)John R. Mabry
- PublisherContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Date of Publication18/01/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleSpiritual Directors International
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMorehouse Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.