Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Rob Roma discovers some unsettling information regarding his employer, his curiousity unearths a decades-old plot approaching its catatrophic climax. Opposing the scope and influence of the power players in the energy industry and having w placed himself in harm's way, Rob provides a trail of clues to allow his sister and best friend to unravel the mystery in his absence. Can they derail the diabolically destructive plan designed to forever weaken the United States? A small terrorist faction is working in the American southwest at the behest of Jacob Robinson, a high ranking member of the U.S. Department of Energy. Robinson has abandoned all pretenses of ethics in attempting to realize his dream of an oil-free America. Rob stumbles upon the ongoing covert operation Mr. Robinson has designed and, after the almost sudden death of the one police officer to whom he confided his theory, Mr. Roma calls on his faith in God to guide him. He lays out a path of information for the only people left he can trust, his sister Andria and best friend Brian Maddox, using the Bible as his compass. Once these two realize Rob has disappeared, they leap into action, with Brian enlisting his co-worker Mitch Bartter and others to aid in the search. A posse forms, racing across Phoenix to piece together the cryptic messages Rob has provided and attempting to find their friend before tragedy strikes.
- Author(s)Eric Myerholtz
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.