All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe Christianity Today Study Series delves into today's vital cultural issues to get to the heart of what these topics mean to readers. Each eight-week study is based on articles written by today's leading Christian authors and published by Christianity Today magazines. These remarkable studies foster deep, authentic, and relevant discussion that will challenge and grow any small group Good Entertainment takes on a variety of topics, including: * The intersection of Christian faith and pop culture entertainment (for example, literature, movies/TV, and music) * How God can speak to us through the arts, even though it seems much of today's media messages are largely amoral * How Christians should deal with and discern between entertainment that is meaningful and appropriate and entertainment that is destructive and should be avoided
- Author BiographyChristianity Today International (CTI) initially focused on providing pastors with a strong energetic voice of evangelical leadership. CTI now serves the global church with resources designed to meet the needs of both Christian leaders and laity-adults, youth, and families.
- Author(s)Christianity Today Intl.
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication22/01/2009
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleChristianity Today Study Series
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.