All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores what becomes of faiths when seen as social capital. In the grip of the current debt crisis, where the social and capital seem increasingly unbalanced, this book examines whether faiths can help rebalance society through drawing communities together.
- Author BiographyADAM DINHAM Reader in Religion and Society at Goldsmiths, University of London, UK. He is also policy advisor to the Faith Based Regeneration Network and Director of the Faiths and Civil Society Network of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, UK. His previous publications include Faiths, Public Policy and Civil Society, Faith in the Public Realm (with R. Furbey and V. Lowndes) and Faith as Social Capital (with R. Furbey, R. Farnell and D. Finneron).
- Author(s)Adam Dinham
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.