All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's families are big on commitment but short on time. We are inundated with enticing techlogy, an abundance of activities, and too many events to count. There doesn't seem to be much family time left, does there? With our schedules overflowing and anxiety weighing us down, how do we find family balance and connect with each other? How do we raise healthy families in the midst of our modern world? In Faith and the Modern Family, Craig Jutila offers sound advice for today's modern family and today's modern parents! Craig will guide you through the steps of setting a healthy life pace for your family, including setting priorities, modeling the behavior you want from your children, and planning for your family's future. Also included are downloadable resources--such as Four Steps on Your Faith Journey and Rules for Maintaining a Healthy Social Media Account --that you can use again and again. With faith and some expert advice, you can stay connected to your modern family in a healthy way!
- Author BiographyCraig Jutila is president of Empowered Living, an organization whose mission is to empower leaders and their families for life. Craig and his wife, Mary, cofounded Orphan Impact International, a nonprofit company that helps parents offset the cost of adopting children internationally and provides care for orphans around the world. Craig empowers people around the country on the topics of leadership, balanced living, parenting, and family. He has authored several books, including From Hectic to Healthy. Craig was voted one of the top 10 influencers of the past 20 years by Group magazine. He and his wife have three children and live in Southern California.
- Author(s)Craig Jutila
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.